Business Renewals Terms of Service
Welcome to Business Renewals
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Business Renewals's Website.
Business Renewals website is located at: www.businessrenewals.co.uk.
By accessing this website you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Business Renewals's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the England . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Business Renewals and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on www.businessrenewals.co.uk. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.businessrenewals.co.uk for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Republish material from https://www.businessrenewals.co.uk, or any of its sub-pages
Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.businessrenewals.co.uk, or any of its sub-pages
Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.businessrenewals.co.uk, or any of its sub-pages
Redistribute content from Business Renewals, or any of its sub-pages (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
All user comments must respect the site, its authors and any other contributors and Business Renewals reserves the right to delete, amend or alter posts that pose a threat, are deflamatory or disrespectful. The owners of www.businessrenewals.co.uk decision on the categorisation of any comments by users is at their sole discretion and may not be challenged. Any posts by users must conform to English Law.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Certain parts of this website may offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Business Renewals will screen and review all comments prior to their appearance on the website and comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Business Renewals, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Business Renewals shall not be responsible or liable for the comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on this website.
Business Renewals reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
You are entitled to post the comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant to Business Renewals a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorise others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
You confirm that by visiting our web-page or accessing it through any other means you will not attempt to inject malicious code, malware or cause any damage that may restrict the site from working correctly. Should there be any attempt of this nature then you agree, by these terms and conditions that the owners of the site www.businessrenewals.co.uk will be eligible to compensation, regardless of the length or severity of the attack or the loss or potential loss of earnings, of £10,000,000.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organisations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organisations which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organisations:
Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, Trade Unions, Trade Bodies;
dot.com community sites;
associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites, online directory distributors;
accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organisations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organisations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organisation does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organisation.
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organisations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please include your name, your organisation name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organisations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
By use of our corporate name; or
By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Business Renewals’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Pricing for comparison purposes.
We will use the information provided by the user to establish the approximate annual usage of gas by using an average cost per/kWh within a range of 4p/kWh to 5.5p/kWh this including VAT at a standard rate of 20%. For electricity, we will use a rates within the regions of 17p/kWh to 20p/kWh to establish estimated annual usages. For E7 meters we will approximate a night usage of 25%. Quotes have been made in the Norweb (16) region and may vary from region to region. Subject to price movements and changes in Government taxation these figures may change from time to time. Although we take care to present accurate information due to wholesale price movements (which are out of our control) all prices are subject to change (up or down) prior to formal acceptance. Any price changes, either up or down will require your additional confirmation and consent before we proceed. Additional charges maybe levied by the supplier in relation to Government taxes including Climate Change Levy costs. Business Renewals will require any accepted contracts to confirm all required supplier verbal contract details through a recorded telephone conversation that will be provided to the supplier to ensure any contract is processed correctly and in a manner that is deemed professional. All quotes are subject to confirmation by the supplier of the Estimated Annual Consumption (EAC) for electricity and AQ for gas - suppliers reserve the right to terminate or amend prices should incorrect information be provided.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.
Business Renewals Affiliate Terms and Conditions
- By submitting an affiliate application you agree that you have read and understood all of the Business Renewals Affiliate Terms and Conditions and that you agree to the legal responsibilities within the agreement in its entirety.
- Business Renewals reserves the right to amend the Affiliate Terms and Conditions as and when required by the business. Should we make material changes to these Terms and Conditions you have the right to terminate this agreement with immediate effect – in this case all outstanding commissions will still be payable as per the rest of the terms and conditions set within this agreement.
- Affiliate applications can be made direct through the website link, via email, over the telephone, through the post or face to face and will be accepted by Business Renewals at their discretion based on internal vetting criteria which may include business type and credit score.
- Applications can be made from individuals or businesses.
- To qualify for commission the meter quoted for must be consuming at least 10,000kWh of electricity or 15,000kWh of gas. These are established by the AQ or EAC which is provided by the current gas/electricity providers.
- As an affiliate you are not allowed to licence our services to any other third party without our express permission.
- This agreement supercedes any and all previous arrangements with the affiliate and subject to all other terms and conditions set within this agreement the following will remain in force until terminated by either party with 7 days written or emailed notice.
- If accepted onto the affiliate program applications links, banners and other associated marketing material will be made available and must be used in a responsible manner in accordance with all EU/UK marketing laws. Unless agreed in writing only advertising material provided by Business Renewals may be used to market the services.
- You agree to promote the services in a professional manner to businesses who are situated within England, Scotland and Wales.
- If it is established that your website (or any other marketing practice) advertises any of the following then Business Renewals will have the immediate right to terminate this agreement: violence, discrimination, sexually explicit material, illegal activities. In addition, should Business Renewals decide that your website or marketing constitutes any of the following then we reserve the right to terminate this agreement with immediate effect: harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory or illegal.
- For all marketing purposes full EU/UK marketing laws must be followed which includes that all email recipients must have opted in to receive communication from you. As the affiliate you confirm that you understand all marketing and GDPR requirements and laws and confirm that you absolve Business Renewals of all legal and financial responsibilities should you not follow all EU/UK laws and EU/UK legislation with respect to data protection, marketing laws, general law and copyright infringements. Business Renewals reserves the right to terminate this agreement with immediate effect should any marketing be deemed to be unlawful.
- Business Renewals reserves the right to terminate this affiliate agreement with immediate effect and without notice should you commit fraud within the confinements of this program. No future commissions will be paid if Fraud is detected and your details will be given to any authorities who are required to investigate.
- As the affiliate you will not at any point, or at any time, declare yourself to be an employee, director or direct representative of Business Renewals.
- You may market our services through your website or through any social media network subject to the website’s and social media’s own specific terms and conditions.
- Keyword and PPC maybe used so long as they comply with EU/UK regulations.
- For click-through referrals who complete a gas/ electricity application form with the fuel subsequently going live on the chosen deal commission will then become due. The level of commission will be dependent on the affiliate grade.
- The commissions and affiliate gradings are based on the cumulative volume of sales and are set as follows:
- Bronze - £30 per contract - less than 5 live contracts
- Silver - £50 per contract - 6 to 14 contracts
- Gold - £75 per contract - 15 to 24 contracts
- Platinum - £100 per contract - 25 and above contracts
- Commissions will be paid 5 weeks after sucsessful live date, subject to confirmation of minimum usage criteria being met.
- Where contracts are cancelled, for whatever reason, within the first 12 months of the live date there will be a clawback of the total paid commission which will be taken from any future commissions due.
- To ensure Business Renewals follow all internal and external compliance requirements all affiliate contract applications will be vetted for quality and assurance purposes. This is to protect Business Renewals, the consumer and also the affiliate.
- In the event of any complaints being made with respect to either marketing, compliance or fraudulent sales Business Renewals will investigate and where required report to the relevant authorities. If the complaint/allegation is deemed to be serious then the affiliates account will be immediately suspended until the report is concluded. If the complaint is upheld by Business Renewals then the affiliates account will be immediately closed and no further commissions payable. If the complain is not upheld then the affiliate’s account will be returned to normal. Business Renewals will aim to complete any investigation/report within 28 days.
- Commission payments will be made either via Paypal or Bank Transfer
- The cookie we use to track a user is valid for 31 days only and is used by ourselves to backtrack the sign-up source to ensure you get paid.
- There are no target requirements
- Business Renewals will not be liable to the affiliate with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages (including, without limitation, loss of revenue or goodwill or anticipated profits or lost business), even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this agreement, in no event shall Business Renewals cumulative liability to you arising out of or related to this agreement, whether based in contract, negligence, strict liability, tort or other legal or equitable theory, exceed the total commission fees paid to you under this agreement.
- The affiliate agrees to indemnify and hold at no fault Business Renewals, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their directors, officers, employees, agents, shareholders, partners, members, and other owners, against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, judgements, settlements, costs, expenses, and losses (or actions in respect thereof) that arise out of or are based on any claim that our use of the affiliate trademarks infringes on any trademark, trade name, service mark, copyright, license, intellectual property, or other proprietary right of any third party, or any misrepresentation of a representation or warranty or breach of a covenant and agreement made by you herein, or any claim related to your site, including, without limitation, content therein not attributable to us.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with EU/UK laws.